1.15.2009

The Tea Party: Da Posers

Previously: 1. Prelude , 2. Tea Ceremony , 3. Getting Ready, 4. The Kids, 5. Wedding Party, 6. Down the Aisle, 7. Ceremony, 8. Group Shots

After the obligatory group shots, it was time for the obligatory couple shots. This one is my favorite coz you can't make out my face:

You see, I HATE having my picture taken. I'd like to say I look awkward in pictures, but that's probably a lie. I'm pretty sure the awkwardness is around whether I'm in front or behind the camera, and the more I try not to be odd, the more it shows...

I much prefer pics of da hubs by himself or pics of stuff I made, coz I can still claim them as my own. Like 'that's my hubby' or 'here's that bouquet I threw together that morning':

Not looking at the camera helps, failing updo not so much...

That's right, just keep looking away...

He: Are we doing this right?
Me: I don't think so

Me: I hate taking pictures
He: I know, just think about the buffet we'll have when we're done

Me: Ooo I love boofays!

Showing off our matching 'Something Blue' Optimus Prime Tattoos in true dork fashion.

"Hello, would you be interested in a new magazine subscription?"
Wait, that's not a mic, it's just bad hair.

Despite all my peculiarity, this guy still showed up with a big smile on our wedding day. Ahhh, somehow this magically makes all the pictures okay. Well... that and the boofay.
Images by Travis Hoehne

No comments:

Post a Comment